Get ready for an innovative gaming experience, super-fast, psychedelic, get ready for Hyperlight!
Take control of the Hyperlight in this psychedelic cosmic environment where countless evil beings try to destroy you,
the last human fighter. However, your ship posses an incredible power!
If successfully used, it can wipe out all your foes:
it can travel at faster-than-light speed (FTL) making it impossible for anyone to catch it and is also able to disintegrate everything it touches!
With simple gestures, you can move your spaceship at regular speed but also turn on its FTL engine to perform incredibly rapid attacks!
Controls are simple and you can choose from touch only controls, tilt only or the exotic tilt & touch.
There are also dozens of power-ups and weapons you can easily activate simply by gathering them on the battlefield.
Hyperlight is easy to play but hard to master, there are so many ways to improve your skills that you will find yourself playing it for months!
For a complete list of all the gameplay secrets of this game see the guide included!
Can you survive these incredible hordes of enemies?
Enemies will try to do everything to stop you, assuming several attack formations, different strategies, also leaving powerful dimensional trails on the battlefield that only at FTL speed you can cross!
And watch out for the evil commanders: huge bosses await the Hyperlight in the dark corners of the universe!
Hyperlight comes with two main game modes:
- Arcade Mode is long and challenging, with a strategic verve, and includes very intriguing boss battles.
- Infinity Mode is much more immediate, just to keep you instantly satisfied. ;)
It also integrates at its best the GameCenter (on iOS) and Play Games (on Android), so you can keep track of your progress and compare them with your friends.
Hyperlight has been optimized for months and runs very well with high framerate even on 2° generation iOS devices and is also highly optimized for iPhone 4S, iPad 2, Xperia Play and Tegra 2 tablets!
- Universal App: runs in HD on Tablets, Retina Display and high-res Android devices!
- Extremely innovative gameplay: burn your enemies faster-than-light!
- 3 Control systems to meet your taste: Virtual Joystick, Tilt only and Tilt & Touch
- Stunning 2.5D neon-style graphics, effects and animated backgrounds
- Arcade mode with 40 different levels
- Infinity mode for an endless fun
- Several huge bosses to face
- Exciting techno and rock musics!
- GameCenter and Google Play Games support with leaderboards and 24 achievements
Hyperlight works with iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad:
Hyperlight works with Android devices, both smartphones and tablets:
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later
- Size is about 41 MB
- Hyperlight is optimized for the Sony Ericsson Xperia™ Play!
- Requires Android OS 2.2 or later
- Size is about 25 MB
Pricing and Availability
Hyperlight is available on the following stores:
Google Play for the Android devices (Nvidia Tablets, Samsung Galaxy S series, LG G series, Sony Xperia etc)
Reviews and Showcase
★ Featured by Apple in "WHAT'S HOT" for USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Japan, France and many other countries!!
★ Featured by Apple in "NEW and NOTEWORTHY" for USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Japan, France and many other countries!!
- "Overall the game gives you complete value for your money. Hyperlight is a kind of game you will end up playing for hour’s non-stop. So join the battle on your iOS device now by downloading this exciting game." iPhoneFootPrint.com link
- "Innovative and unique, Hyperlight may look as derivative as they come, but is a breath of fresh air to the Market Place." 8/10 SILVER AWARD, PocketGamer.co.uk link -> Hyperlight v1.2, Android
- "A brilliant, fast-paced ram-'em-up that fits perfectly onto Xperia Play, and offers hours of high score-chasing fun" 8/10 SILVER AWARD, PocketGamer.co.uk link -> Hyperlight for Xperia PLAY
- "A shooter without shooting, Hyperlight defies convention to become one of the more original offerings we’ve seen recently." 7/10 PocketGamer.co.uk link -> Hyperlight v1.0, iOS
- "Factor in tight controls and sharp neon graphics, and you have a leading candidate for App Store game of the year." 4/5 MoDojo.com link
- "Overall, Hyperlight is a unique experience with outstanding HD visuals, all for a low price. It might be difficult, but it can easily be mastered with some practice. Definitely check it out." 4/5 Appolicious.com link
- "Hyperlight is a feast for the senses and a worthy successor to the twin-stick shooters that led up to this title. While the learning curve is likely to put off some players, the challenge is well worth tackling head on and is recommended for those after something a bit more exciting than the usual shooter." 4/5 AppSpy.com link
- "Beyond a doubt, Hyperlight offers an immense amount of gameplay. Add a tasty difficulty and two different game modes, and what you have is a piece of iOS gaming art. Hyperlight is richly complex game that harkens back to classics with copious improvements, making this a quality buy and a great value." 4.5/5 TheiPhoneAppReview.com link
- "Buy, especially if you’re a fan of tilt motion games. It’s tough, but that just means there’s a greater sense of achievement when you finally beat it." 4.5/5 PadGadget.com link
- "Taking its cues from favorites like Tilt To Live, Hyperlight adds a few twists that make it a wholly unique and fairly satisfying experience." 4/5 AppSmile.com link
- "CatfishBlues have hit the sweet spot with their tilt controls, giving you easy and precise control over the ship through tilt controls alone. It’s an exciting, adrenaline-pumping game that eschews traditional “shooter” gameplay and gets you involved in the action due to its visceral control method." FreshApps.com link
- "Hyperlight is a beautiful, TRON-like arcade game that both feels and sounds like it should be housed in a real arcade console. The best way to get a feel for the game is to jump in and play." AppStorm.net link
- "Hyperlight is an interesting mix of games like Geometry Wars and the more recent Tilt to Live." iOS Games of the Week on PocketfulOfMB.com link
- "Nel complesso Hyperlight è un gioco che merita sul serio: con una semplice intuizione riesce a movimentare la più classica delle meccaniche dell’iPhone. Inoltre, per una volta, i giocatori più in gamba troveranno pane per i loro denti: Hyperlight non è per niente facile, e giocarci bene richiederà parecchio tempo e una notevole dose di dedizione." iPhoneItalia.com link
- "Imaginons un mélange entre Tilt To Live, Silverfish, Infinity Field et Spirit, quatre softs iOS évoluant dans des genres distincts mais qui pourraient bien avoir trouvé leur héritier spirituel avec Hyperlight, orienté scoring, développé et édité par CatfishBlues Games pour iPhone, iPod Touch et iPad." LiveTouch.fr link
- Sony Xperia™ PLAY -
Hyperlight from CatfishBlues Games shines as
a standout game for Xperia™ PLAY!
© 2011 CatfishBlues Games, all rights reserved